Whether you are a developer, a landowner selling acreage, or a homeowner needing a building permit for improvements our highly skilled, experienced staff can do the job for you. We can also represent you as an expert witness and assume professional responsibility for your survey in court for the settlement of boundary disputes.
We use the latest surveying technology, including GPS, laser instrumentation, and the robotic instrument gun.
Our services include:
- ALTA/ASCM Land Title Surveys
- Boundary surveys
- Acreage cut-out surveys
- Construction surveys
- Route surveys
- Title Surveys
- Van Zandt
Stovall and Associates land surveying is your best choice for land surveying services.
Why? We’re so glad you asked!
- We have more than 120 years combined staff survey experience
- We have provided land surveying services since 1981
- Our professional land surveyor has more than 30 years of experience
- All key staff members have college degrees
- We carry $½ million insurance policy for liability, errors and omissions
- We use the latest state of the art technology
- We provide affordable survey services
- We will complete your survey project to the highest professional standards, on time, and within budget
- Texas Professional Land Surveyors
- Texas Society of Professional Surveyors
- Licensed by Texas Board of Professional Land Surveying
Q. What is surveying?
A. Surveying is the art and science of mapping land. A Land Surveyor uses applied mathematics and other technical skills to define the physical characteristics of land. A surveyor can measure and plot the dimensions of land, natural and artificial structures, the lengths and directions of boundary lines, and the contour of the Earth’s surface.
Q. When should a homeowner/landowner hire a surveyor?
A. You should contact a Surveyor:
When buying property
When refinancing your home or applying for a mortgage
Before enlarging your house with additions or making permanent improvements to your property (fences, driveways, swimming pools, etc.)
When subdividing property or selling individual lots
Q. What information will the Surveyor need for a project?
A. Supply copies of any survey maps, deeds, records of title, or any other pertinent information about your property to the Surveyor at your first meeting (if possible).
Q. Should I explain why I want a survey made?
A. Yes. If the Surveyor knows why you want a survey, he/she can recommend the type of survey you need, and how much detail should be shown on the map, plat, or exhibit.
Q. How much will a survey cost?
A. The cost of a survey depends on:
The size and location of the property
The services to be provided by the Surveyor
Complexity of the terrain and the shape of the property
We are willing to discuss our fees and offer an estimate before you approve a survey. The cost of a survey is a small portion of the cost of buying, refinancing, or subdividing property. The protection and peace of mind a survey provides is well worth the cost.
Get A Quote Today
At vero eos et accusamus et iusto odio dignissimos ducimus qui blanditiis praesentium voluptatum deleniti atque corrupti quos dolores et quas.